1-Ply Blockade AngelStat Surgical Gowns
- AGMedical’s Blockade fabric is a taffeta weave produced with untwisted continuous filaments.
- Constructed of 99% polyester with 1% carbon to help dissipate static electricity.
- The fabric provides an exceptional barrier that is highly fluid-resistant while maintaining breathability and comfort.
- Under recommended processing conditions, Blockade’s barrier properties are shown to last through 75 processings.
- 1-Ply surgical gowns feature Blockade fabric on the full front and sleeves and AngelStat® fabric on back panels.
- AngelStat is a woven blend of 55% cotton and 45% polyester; the T-160 thread count and fabric weight ensures exceptional durability.
|APPAREL COLOR||Ceil Blue|
|CRITICAL ZONE COVERAGE AREA||Block front/sleeve,P/C back|
|CRITICAL ZONE FABRIC||Blockade|
|GOWN CLOSURE STYLE||Tie Neck and Back, Snap Neck and Tie Back, Snap Neck and Back|
|GOWN PLY||1 Ply|
|GOWN SIZE||Large, Extra Large, 2XL|
Available on backorder